The Gulf of Mexico Alliance is planning Mid-Year Meetings with several of the Teams and regional programs. The meetings will be at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel in Mobile, Alabama, January 15-17, 2020. Sessions include:
- draft MASTER AGENDA
- Gulf of Mexico Monitoring Community of Practice – final agenda
- Habitat Resources Team – draft agenda
- Water Resources Team – final agenda
- Data and Monitoring Team – draft agenda
- Wildlife and Fisheries Team – final agenda
- Education and Engagement Team – agenda updated
- Harmful Algal Blooms Science and Communication – Coordinated between the Water Resources and Education and Engagement Teams – final agenda
- Oyster Management Data Sharing and Gaps Workshop – Hosted by Data Management held jointly with the Habitat Resources and Wildlife and Fisheries Team – final agenda
Sign up for any of the Teams for participation in these workshops.
Downtown Map – select local restaurants are identified on this map.
Register for one or more of these sessions here. There is no fee. We need to know who is attending in order to prepare. Be sure to contact your Team lead or coordinator for specific meeting days, times, and agenda information.
Reserve accommodations through the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel. Get the Government Block rate here ($104 group rate) https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1569968132179&key=GRP&app=resvlink or the Standard Block rate here ($135 group rate) https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1569958622034&key=GRP&app=resvlink. The deadline is December 20, 2019. Find your meeting location on this map.