(Thursday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am CT
Virtual - Online
October GOMA EE Team Call – Fundraising in a Pandemic The full Education and Engagement Team will have a call on Thursday, October 29th, at 10:00 am central. Becky Ginn,
October GOMA EE Team Call – Fundraising in a Pandemic
The full Education and Engagement Team will have a call on Thursday, October 29th, at 10:00 am central. Becky Ginn, GOMA’s Development Director, is going to talk to us about “How to raise money in a pandemic.” Becky will touch on foundations, grants, and sponsorships. She will cover the benefits you provide to those who support you and some other useful resources. She is pretty dynamic, so you don’t want to miss what she has to say.
- Update on Action Plan IV (we’re nearly done)
- Update on the virtual workshop, “Fully Serving the Underserved.” Register now.
- The latest on the Embrace the Gulf Campaign
- How to raise money in a pandemic with Q&A
Education & Engagement Team Call
Thursday, October 29, 2020
10:00 am CT
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
– One-touch: tel:+15713173122,,292768189#
Access Code: 292-768-189
GOMA Education & Engagement Team