On April 26, 2019, the RESTORE Council staff begins a 45-day public review and comment period on the Planning Framework draft, that will conclude at 11:59 pm
On April 26, 2019, the RESTORE Council staff begins a 45-day public review and comment period on the Planning Framework draft, that will conclude at 11:59 pm MDT on June 12, 2019.
In order to give the public opportunities to learn about the Planning Framework draft, ask questions, and provide comments, the RESTORE Council will host public meetings in each of the Gulf Coast states during the public comment period.
- May 6, 2019- TBD, New Orleans, LA
- May 22, 2019 – University of Southern Mississippi Long Beach, Fleming Education Center Auditorium,
730 Beach Blvd E., Long Beach, MS 39560. Check times before attending.
- May 30, 2019 – Harte Research Institute, Texas A&M College, 6300 Ocean Dr., Corpus Christi, TX 78412
Advance registration for public meetings are not required, but is appreciated. To confirm your attendance, email your first and last name to RestoreCouncil@restorethegulf.gov. In addition to accepting comments at public meetings, the RESTORE Council will be accepting comments prior to the close of the public review and comment period on 11:59 pm MDT June 12, 2019 via one of the methods below:
- By mail: Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council
Attention: Planning Framework Comments
500 Poydras Street, Suite 1117
New Orleans, LA, 70130
- Online at the Planning, Environment, and Public Comment site
- Email at: RestoreCouncil@restorethegulf.gov
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Nova Southeastern University NSU
3301 College Avenue