2019 Regional Ocean Partnership Act
- 2019 Regional Ocean Partnership Act Introduced
- Get more information on S.2166
- 2019 H.R.5390 To designate Regional Ocean Partnerships of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and for other purposes
- What is a Regional Ocean Partnership? Download the informative two-pager.
Find Legislative Delegates
Making contact with your state congressional delegate is a good way to let them know how you would like to be represented on issues concerning the Gulf ecosystem.
Click on a state below for a list of legislative delegates.
If you are visiting a congressional delegate and want to share information about issues important in the Gulf of Mexico region, feel free to download the following useful items specifically related to the work of the Gulf of Mexico Alliance.
- Governors’ Action Plan III for Healthy and Resilient Coasts – call for more information
- Ten Year Summary Report: 2004 – 2014
- Ten Year Summary Report Executive Summary
- Gulf of Mexico Alliance Trifold Brochure – English
Gulf of Mexico Alliance Trifold Brochure – Spanish
- GOMA Highlights
- Governors’ Action Plan II for Healthy and Resilient Coasts (March 2009 – March 2014) (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Governors’ Action Plan I for Healthy and Resilient Coasts (March 2006 – March 2009) (PDF, 1.3MB)